Thursday, December 31, 2009

10 Round Lights Over Bradford Bingley Cullingworth UK (New Year)


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00.20 till 01.00

Location of Sighting: Over Bradford, Bingley Cullingworth.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 10
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Going to bed and looked out of window. I saw a bright object in sky, got binoculars, shocked called for my wife to get out of bed. I got my video camera, although short of battery, I got some film. One dropped something in field off Lee Lade Cottingley, I rang a friend in Bradford and told him to look in sky. He saw 3 round objects. I believe this to be true although New Year I had 3 bottles of lager and a glass of red wine.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: