Sunday, December 27, 2009

2 Bright Red And Orange Lights Over Hadleigh Essex UK

Date: December 26, 2009
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Hadleigh Essex.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in the garden on this clear Boxing Day evening. I noticed 2 bright red and orange lights low in the sky, in a southerly direction. They had some distance between them, were moving slower than a normal aircraft ( I am used to seeing both light and larger aircraft) There was no noise, and I live in a very quiet area. The objects were moving in a northerly direction and moved really close together before I lost site. I am a very logical person who would always see a rational and normal explanation for things, but this actually made me go in the house and say I've just seen a UFO' and I've never written on a blog ever - so that must say something! Love to know if any explanations have been given.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: