Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yellow Ball Of Light Viewed Over Prestwick Ayrshire Scotland UK


Date: December 24, 2009
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hi, I read your article on your sightings over Glasgow on Christmas day, both my wife and myself saw one of these on Christmas eve. We live in Prestwick in Ayrshire, and about 20:00hrs. I was letting my dogs out the back garden, when I saw a yellow light in the shape of a ball coming from a southeast direction. I got my wife to come and see it. It seemed to stop for about three minutes, turned and was gone due south east. We have never seen anything like this before, as there was no noise from it, it was strange. We are used to aircraft and helicopters due to the airport nearby, but this was something else.

I hope this helps with the rest of your sightings.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: