Thursday, December 31, 2009

Approximately 10 Red Colored Lights Seen Over Hertfordshire UK

Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00.02

Hi, I just read your blog on world UFO's about your sighting tonight. I was searching to see if anyone else had seen anything, the thing is I think I may have seen something very similar to you. Myself and my boyfriend saw approx: ten red lights moving over our local area, first light sighted at 00.02. We thought at first they might have been helicopters but then realized there were far to many and the movement was too erratic and not consistent with that of any aircraft we could think of. This is the first time I've ever seen anything like this, I'm totally baffled. Strangest thing is we're miles from you, we're in Hertfordshire.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: