Monday, December 28, 2009

Bright Orange Light Over Stoke On Trent UK


Date: December 26, 2009
Time: 11:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Stoke on Trent, UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Took the dog outside on Boxing day night 11.20pm and saw a bright orange light, rather large, travelling across the sky northwards, it was silent and I would say travelling faster than an airplane. I also saw the same thing on holiday in Southport UK in July 2009. My husband, who was a non-believer, saw this with me. Wish I'd stayed outside longer now in case any more appeared.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: