Thursday, December 31, 2009

23 Orange Colored Lights Over Sedgley Near Wolverhampton UK (New Year)


Date: December 31 2009 - January 1, 2010
Time: Between 10.30 p.m. and 1.00 a.m.

Hi Brian, I live in Sedgley near Wolverhampton and this evening between 10.30 and 1.00, my Partner and I saw a total of 23 orange lights/orbs/ufos all going north to south, one went right over our house and it was silent. Definably not a plane or a Chinese lantern (too big for a lantern). I was totally gobsmacked at this. I registered my sighting on ukufo site and have been trying to get back there to update the story, but it appears the site is now down.

Just thought I would let you know. Cheers.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: