Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ball Of Orange Light Over Hartsholme Lincoln UK


Date: 25/12/2009 and 8/11/2009
Time: 6:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Lincoln.
Number of witnesses: Two both times.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orb.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My mother and I have witnessed a single bright orange orb on 2 occasions. The shape is difficult to describe as it just looks like a ball of orange light with no discernible edges. The light is constant and has no flashing lights like a plane would. The second occasion I saw it, by the time I managed to fumble into my purse to get my camera I managed to take a couple of blurry shots before it disappeared out of sight.

We were getting into the car to go home from my nan's in north Hykeham and by the time we got home to Hartsholme the orb was passing over head. It had obviously travelled in a straight line towards us and held its altitude which seemed lower than the RAF jets usually travel.

During both sightings no engine noise or helicopter type sounds were heard, no sound at all. And also the sky was crystal clear both times too. No wind or cloud cover.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: