Saturday, December 26, 2009

Addlestone UK Orange Colored Objects/Lights


Date: December 24, 2009
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hello, I got your email from http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2009/05/woking-surrey-england-uk-round-orange.html.

I keep seeing orange glows flying across the sky in Woking and Addlestone. On 24/12/09 at about 11:00pm me and my boyfriend saw two flying in the sky over Addlestone. They were flying at differing speeds then one stopped and faded and the other continued, then stopped and changed direction. It then stopped and hovered for about a minute in the same place and then faded as the other did. The sky was clear with some cloud over Addlestone this night.


What my boyfriend and I can't get our heads around was the hovering for a minute, the only aircraft that can do this is a helicopter, but yet there was no noise from such aircraft. It was very quiet. Addlestone is in the flight path for Heathrow so we are used to seeing aircraft flying, however this was nothing like I have ever seen before.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: