Thursday, December 31, 2009

Eight Orange Lights Over Blurton Stoke On Trent UK (New Year)


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12-15 a.m. - 12-50 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Blurton Stoke On Trent.
Number of witnesses: 7
Number of Objects: 8
Shape of Objects: Orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We went outside to watch the fireworks and noticed these orange ball like shapes glowing but moving across the sky, no sound or noise, to big to be a aeroplane to big 4 a star, or fireworks. They were floating 4 a few seconds then moving around the sky. I rang my mum who lives 3 miles away she and my dad witnessed this to. I rang people I knew and they witnessed these to. It was a clear night moon shining bright and then they vanished.

They were really bright orange lights. I got my binoculars out and when I looked at them there were yellow lights underneath these orange shaped balls. There were 8 of them all spaced out , but they were too low in the sky to be a aeroplane or star, etc , really weird then they all disappeared.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: