Thursday, December 31, 2009

25 Orange Lights/Objects Over Attleborough Nuneaton UK (New Year)


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:05 a.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in Gadsby street Attleborough Nuneaton. It's the 1st of January 2010 and since 12.05am I have spotted a total of at least 25 orange like orbs travelling at varying speeds in the sky. In total there are 8 of us that have witnessed the same orbs, and when I contacted my mother in Coventry to wish her a Happy New Year, she said herself and my stepfather have seen 3 move above their house also. I would describe them as orange but flickering, with no sounds to made at all. there is no flashing lights as you would expect on an aeroplane or helicopter and as there is no sound also this made me think UFO.

There have been other sightings within the Nuneaton area since February of this year this year, but this is the first I have noticed. I also asked some people that were standing in the street, and they confirmed they could see them also. Activity of the orbs has stopped as of 12.57am, they are no longer to be seen. I would appreciate hearing back from you on this matter, to see if you have any other confirmed sightings in the area at the same time.

Thank you.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: