Thursday, December 31, 2009

14 Round Burning Yellow/Orangey Lights Over Eliburn Livingston West Lothian Scotland UK (New Year)


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00.01

Location of Sighting: Eliburn Livingston West lothian Scotland.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: About 14
Shape of Objects: Round

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Round burning lights yellowy/orangey in color, not bright orange like fire, but burning moving fast towards land, then shooting into the sky. There was one hovering for a bit, it looked real close through a telescope as I looked at it. It was round and burning. It hovered above the houses over the road then shoots back up, that's when more and more came and got closer and closer.

It's New Years Eve and I'm in my house with my partner and child, I have had no alcohol or drugs.

From my own eyes this is something that I can not explain. It went to far up in the sky and back down again to be a firework, it never landed. Two of the lights collided paths and just went through each other too. I have shut my windows and curtains and I'm of to bed, to scared of what might come.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: