Sunday, December 27, 2009

2 Circular Lights Seen Over Milngavie Glasgow Scotland


Date: December 25, 2009
Time: 10.15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Milngavie.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was looking out my kitchen window on the 25/12/09 at about 10.15 and seen 1 light in the sky. I called my mum in to show her then ran up to tell my dad, but when I got to the room, you could only see the outline of it moving away. Then seconds later another appeared from the same place my brother was watching from his room. I went out to have a better look, it hovered above making no noise. When I went to my dads room, he said it looked like it just shot up into the sky.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: