Tuesday, February 5, 2008

La Cala De Mijas Costa Del Sol, Spain Flat Egg Shaped Craft

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: June 22, 2007 Time: 1:00 p.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: North. Witness Direction: Up.

Description: I was putting a new gazebo together on my top terrace, when I heard the sound of a jet fighter flying high.

I looked up to see if I could spot it, what I saw was 2 jet fighters flying side by side going very fast, they must of been close to the speed of sound, both leaving contrails behind them, but in between and a bit in front was an other craft, what looked a bit bigger than the jet fighters and looked flat, it was egg shaped and had no contrail.

Color/Shape: Flat egg shaped, no wings or features light gray in colour.

Height & Speed: 5-10,000 feet.

TV/Radio/Press: No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: