Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Brighton, U.K. Multiple UFOs And Cylinder/Cigar Shaped Craft

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: June 1, 2007 Time: 01:00

HBCC UFO Research Note: Three UFO reports came into HBCC UFO Research this morning from the same gentleman. Sighting reports that are submitted by way of "News For My Site" I am not able to reply to folks sending in their reports. Although I have the witnesses name, I don't have a returning email address to chat to the witness over the sightings, which total 3 different events.

Clear Bright Full moon and various sightings over a 5 hour period of time. I was facing directly west, the full moon in front for the first few orbs and triangles. However, later on directly overhead a cylinder/cigar. There were 10 UFOs at a variable height and the object were the size, most half a thumb nail but the cigar was huge.

Number of Witnesses: 1

I was checking the full moon with my telescope. There was an orb half a thumb away from the moon very close. I've never seen it there before.

I saw many orbs and on this occasion 3 triangles. However the main event was a very huge cylinder/ cigar. Whilst staring at the orbs directly west from me leaning out of my window, I felt a cold blast of air coming directly from above. It was very cold.As I was leaning out of the window I turned my neck and saw a straight cloud over a hundred yards long over my house . There were not any other clouds visible. So I went downstairs and went into the garden . There above my house and moving very slowly directly south was a cigar with what looked like dry ice or vapors or a cloud cloak. It moved out over my neighbors house and then hovered for over two hours (about am-4am). It was huge really huge. I have never seen anything this close. It was at an angle of about 10 degrees. Totally silent.It moved over towards the west less than 200 yards and stayed there, over the store at the end of my road.It was there when I went to bed at 6 am.

When I woke up at midday it was there still but faded almost like a chemtrail .However as there were no other cigar clouds and it was in the same place and the same length and shape I can only conclude it was the same object. Saturday evening whilst watering the Garden the cigar had moved and was now directly north about half a mile away. This was about 6:00 p.m.

Anonymous

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: