Friday, January 11, 2008

London, England UK White Light Emerges From Another

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: August 7, 2005 Time: N/A

Number of objects: Unsure Shape of objects: Indeterminable. White lights, some red.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was staying at my best mate's house and just staring out the window trying to get to sleep. What I originally thought was a star began to move and stop in communication with me. It was no optical illusion, I repeatedly "tested" it in disbelief, simply requesting it to move to another spot in the sky. I got up and out of the bed and then lay down again to make sure it wasn't a dream. On about 20 occasions I would test it because it was just such an unbelievable event. At one point another dot of light came out of it and flew away out of sight. At other times objects would fly from different places past the sky within my view, stop, and interact with the main object. On at least one occasion an object with different characteristics (more like a probe - smaller and flashing red) would fly in and replace the original light and that light would then fly off.

They did not move at great speed usually, occasionally going quite fast. The most objects within view at one time was three or four. I felt like there was a mental connection there, I couldn't stop smiling. Also an innocuous looking light on the wall in the room which originally appeared to be from houses or streetlights outside turned off without any change to the lighting from those sources. I looked away at one point then looked back to see a reasonably symmetrical triangular cloud covering the whole area of sky in which the incident took place, only for the objects eventually to reappear. The whole incident lasted probably between an hour and two hours, I think I fell asleep before they disappeared.

The most astonishing thing about this whole encounter which I realized the next day was that I had had a dream (I rarely remember dreams) a few nights before in which I saw a white light emerge from another white light in the exact same area of sky and many of the things I had done that day were also unmistakably mirrored in the dream. The entire series of events has led me to believe premonitions, telepathic communication and UFO are real, whoever pilots them. For all I know they are creatures made of white light! I try not to let it change me consciously because ultimately whatever it was doesn't affect my day-to-day life, but I think I've been a lot more relaxed and content generally since then.

Additional Information:

I had no photographic equipment on me and no video phone or anything like that. I did think it would be an amazing thing to document, but the experience itself was enough for me. I didn't even want to get up to make sure I wasn't dreaming because my friend's parents are reasonably strict and I didn't want to make any noise as a guest. I didn't even tell my best mate until about a month ago because I didn't want to impose my experience on anyone I knew for a host of reasons. I have seen anomalous objects at other times, but nothing that could really compare to this experience. If I ever encounter anything like this again in the same place I think I'll take the risk of making some noise in order for my friend to see it!

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: