Friday, January 11, 2008

Israeli-Lebanese Border Unknown Object

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: July 3, 2005 Time: 22.15

Dear Brian, Three years past from my last letter, but now I want to participate you with our observations in the last summer. It was very hot – especially in the UFO field.

For two and a half months, I experienced an extraordinary continuity of sightings – sphere UFO’s, which suddenly “lit up” in the sky and flew in different directions.

The same happened on the July 3rd 2005. I succeeded to catch the UFO, on my video camera, flying above my neighborhood. The phenomenon started on June (2005), so I observed the sky almost every night.

At July 3rd 2005, at 21:39, an object appeared a “lit on”, at an angle of 70º-80º above me, and flew to north-west. Because of my position, partially under a tree, I wasn't able to film it. At 22:15 (the same evening), at the same area in the sky, a big “star like” object appeared, and “lit on”, again above my neighborhood.

The object stood still for a fraction of a second, so I was able to zoom on it, with my camera. The object started to fly north, and I filmed it.

It disappeared behind a building, so I run across the building, and was able to film it again. The object increased its speed, while flying away, until it disappeared.

The direction of the sighting was north-east, in an 80º angle. There were no clouds in the sky. The object flew without any sound or noise. In my area, I’m regular to airplanes and helicopters flights – this is because I live in the north of Israel, next to the Israeli-Lebanese border.

I have an analog camera, SONY ccd-TRV48E, without any special effects. Unfortunately, I don't have a tripod, so my footages are a little shaky (and also because of my excitement).

I’m glad to send you the footage.

Because of technical difficulties, only lately, I was able to transfer the footage to a digital format.

The phenomenon continued until September the 18th. From then until now – I saw nothing!

If you find this footage suitable, you are welcome to publish it on your site.

Sincerely yours,

Shimon Rosenberg ICFUFOR – Israel Center for UFO’s Research English site: WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/ICFUFOR Hebrew site: WWW.UFOISRAEL.ORG

Thank you to Shimon Rosenberg for sending along the footage and photos. Footage & photos are © Shimon Rosenberg 2005

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: