Monday, January 14, 2008

Upminster/Horncurch, Essex U.K. Object Twisted & Turned Up And Down

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: Between November 8th & 22nd, 2005 Time: Approx 6:00 -8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Difficult to imagine or describe due to darkness but it had a light on the tip of each "wing" and a solid row of three or four orange lights between the two white lights much like the exhaust of an engine. with only the lights to judge by and the form left against the stars in the background it appeared to be a large arced "single" wing with an engine mounted to the rear and middle of "wing".

Full Description of event/sighting: Noticeable because of how low and maneuverable I kept an eye on this object as it twisted and turned up and down the area and crossed above the road I was driving on ( Hall Lane Upminster). In my opinion it was as maneuverable as a helicopter but clearly not a helicopter. Its movement was smooth and quick and there was no apparent noise. I was in my van but I had turned off the radio and fan and was leaning out of my window trying to hear. The only thing I can imagine it was from its maneuverability was a toy aircraft or one of those unusual experimental police aircraft ( I believe two police officers died using one I saw in a do*****entary once) however the object appeared too large and too well light and too smooth to be a toy and there was no searching pattern or searchlights just a few swoops and then off into the distance.

A few days later my daughter became alarmed at the speed of something flying in above the Hornchurch area while we were out driving. It was around the same time and details as the previous sighting but this time viewable above the Ardleigh green area looking from Billet Lane. The craft appeared as though it was the same as I had seen days earlier but due to the angle of the craft and its approach I could only make out the two white lights at either end. It flew in a considerable distance approx. north east, turned (almost on a sixpence) and returned in the exact same direction it had come from. No circling, no altitude change, no noise very low very fast very smooth.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: