Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chiselhurst, Kent UK A Hub Shaped Object

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: May 3, 2007 Time: 7:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 8 Shape of objects: Hub shaped. Weather Conditions: Clear and mild.

Description: We were at the Round table fireworks display on Elmstead Rec watching the fireworks. Suddenly my wife pulled my arm and said what are those.Behind us, whilst everyone was watching the fireworks were eight shapes moving slowly across the sky, at first we thought they must be embers from the fireworks but we were soon realized that this was something else. We watched for ten minutes as they moved across the skyline changing formation slowly.

My ten year old son described them as "hub shaped" and I would describe them as a jellyfish in the sky. Whatever we saw, it was real and not planes or anything like that,I just wished that I had my camera with me as I still cannot believe what I saw.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: