Thursday, January 17, 2008

Glasgow, Scotland Object Appeared To Look Like A Walnut Split In Half

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: April 29, 2006 Time: 3:10 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Round/oval (observed from almost directly underneath).

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Thank you for your thorough and meticulous work taking in everyone's observations from all over the world. I've been reading your recent reports and updates regularly via the Rense website, and because these various sightings and encounters are so widespread and prevalent, I reasoned to myself that there must be at least some such activity visible around here, in the West of Scotland. (discounting the recent Falkirk is the UFO capital of Scotland" stuff from a few years ago...) So I've just been watching a little more closely, esp. since so many photos seem to catch UFO's which have simply not been glimpsed by the people when the pictures are taken, but I have not been eagerly scanning the skies, thinking of nothing else.

So, I was lying out in the back garden this afternoon getting some sun (a very rare phenomenon here!), and I opened my eyes, probably about 3:10 or 3:15 p.m. this afternoon - and looked more or less directly above me.

A craft was flying, west to east, slightly to the south of where I was. It was kind of Oval-shaped, and I saw it from it's underside. It reminded me of a walnut split in half, in that there was a glowing line around the edges of the vehicle and also a line seemed to me to be visible straight up the centre, from tail to front of the craft, and this line was also glowing somewhat.

The glow and light seemed as though they might have been simply catching the sun, but then the angle from which I observed the craft would seem to me to mean that the underside would have been more or less in shadow, as the sun was still fairly high in the afternoon sky - maybe"Two o'clock" from the zenith of the sky overheard.

I was listening to a CD, so I remembered to take off my headphones to determine if there was any sound accompanying this craft or if it were silent.

It was only visible to me for a few seconds, from the moment I opened my eyes until it "disappeared" as our building blocked it from view. I had the headphones off just as it was about to be blocked from sight, and I heard distant sounds of jet engines, but Glasgow has a fair amount of conventional air traffic, and I don't *think* this distant jet engine rumble was connected to this object. The jet engine noise did not seem to be coming from a distinct portion of the sky, and not from where the craft was heading.

I stood up a few moments later and went around the side of the building to see if I could spot it as it went on it's way, as it had not been moving with extreme speed - but I couldn't see it.

The object was not moving too fast, as I say, nor was it moving erratically. Rather it was flying in a straight line - blithely - it seemed to me - and I also had the impression that it was "going about its lawful business, "in plain view of anyone who cared to notice.

Height from the ground? Difficult to say. From where I was, its size was about half a fingernail. I can't be specific, but - I suppose anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 feet up (depending on how big it actually is).

Okay?

Whether it was piloted by "conventional" human beings, or "visitors" of some sort, I was not struck with any sense of anything out of the ordinary about this craft. Rather, I had the impression that, as I say, it was "going about its lawful business." I hope it was ! Cheers, and thanks again for your dedication and humanity in your work. Yours sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: