Sunday, January 13, 2008

Banora Point, Australia A Possible Alien Encounter

Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: September 13, 2005

Hey Brian, I have reason to believe that I once again encountered aliens.

I remember waking up two nights ago (Wednesday Morning), and seeing a shadow. When I woke up, I was already sweating. I saw a shadow on the wall in front of my bed that resembled the figure of an alien creature. I was completely shocked. The shadow was not moving, was very detailed. I could see contours of its body very clearly (If It was an extra terrestrial), but in my sleep-deprived state, I quickly assumed it was just a shadow from a curtain or some object. I then suddenly, fell back to sleep again.

What I didn't check was what the shadow was being caused by. On the left hand side of my bed, there is a window. I usually keep the window open at night, and out the front of our house, is a bright white streetlight. I didn't look out the window, but there was absolutely nothing blocking the light in my room. Outside my window perhaps, there was a figure that could have been there.

Another strange thing to add is, that the next day, after blowing my nose, I noticed a lot of blood in my left nostril. My right nostril had no blood however. Also, when I woke up, I noticed that the joining part between my face and nose was "torn", but not bleeding. I have also noticed a few bruises on my arms. But I have not noticed any strange markings, like what I found a couple of months back.

For some reason, I can breathe easier through my left nostril than my right; so perhaps, my left nostril is larger inside than my right. What I make of the situation is that the shape of my right nostril was too small for a probe or something, and forcing resulted in a small tear between my nose and my face. So instead, the left nostril was tried, and successfully, whatever they were doing worked.

Call it farfetched, but I honestly believe I did encounter some presence of an Extra Terrestrials that night. There is too much evidence now to shrug it off. Now, like straight after the previous incident, I probably won't be able to sleep at night.

I have seen a number of UFOs in the past years, and believe to have had a number of ET encounters. I have found identical scarring on both I and my mother's back, and at the age of 5, woke up with a broken foot and bleeding nose.

Definitely, strange things are happening in my area.

Thank you to the person for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: