Saturday, January 26, 2008

Forresdale Lake South East of Perth, Australia Circle Type Tracks

Posted: January 26, 2008

Date: April 25, 2007 Time: Afternoon.

Number of witnesses: 0 Number of objects: 0 Shape of objects: 0

Full Description of event/sighting: What I have seen is not UFO dishes or objects in the sky but it is suspected unidentified tracks on the Forrestdale Lake floor.

I found the lake surface were pressed (like the tracks) into the ground about 5 to 10 centimeters. The track is approximately 1 foot (?) wide and on the tracks, the herbs which are lake plants were cut sharply. These tracks are circles, line which has diameter more than 5 meters, pretty big.

I couldn't imagine what sort of machine on the earth can do like this. At first I tried to think very simply that should be cars tracks but the cars has four wheels and that is impossible to create the single track like this, and the car wheel could not cut the lake plant sharply like this (the cut like using a lawn mower cutting). Or it might be motorbikes tracks, but there are no the others tracks come in to the circle. If it is a motorbike and it should be a messy circle rather than tidy circle. if it is from the motorbike. There are only the circle tracks around there and our car tracks which are away from the circles, and just damage the lakes plants (but can't cut) when we drove on the lake for work.

I found the circles while me and the other geologists and drilling technicians were working in the Forrestdale Lake in last month, April 2007.

I didn't tell or talk about this with the others because I'm afraid that they are going to laugh at me, like when I told my boyfriend about this that I thought it related to UFO.

This track is located in the western site of Forrestdale lake, southeast of Perth that can access by commercial road.

It probably the UFO tracks (who know) because there are many reports that seen UFO in Perth WA. One of them in the Whiteman Park which is north of Forrestdale only about 60 or 70 kilometers. (After I found the tracks, I tried to search about the UFO report in WA (Western Australia)

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: