Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dublin, Ireland A Huge Chevron Shaped Bank Of Misty Orange Lights

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: April 18, 2007 Time: Evening.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Chevron.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I like this witness would like to hear from anyone in and around the Dublin area who may have witnessed this sighting event to please contact me through the HBCC UFO Research website, and if you could fill out in as much detail as to what you observed. Thank you, Brian.

Full Description of event/sighting: Last night I was out skywatching. There has been a huge ball of light at the same time every night (about 9.30pm) moving from an east to west direction which is probably a satellite or space station. Because of the sun's position at this time it lights up very big and very bright. (Bigger than Venus in the sky which of course is very big and bright at the moment) as it passed by it made me want to stay and have a good scout around. There were the usual satellites but nothing out of the ordinary. When I decided to go back inside I turned to face towards the west and witnessed a huge chevron shaped bank of misty orange lights (three on each side) moving totally silent in the direction of Dublin airport. The object was greyish in between the three lights on each side but the whole thing looked as if you smudged a dark pencil line between the two rows of lights. It had no definite outline but a haze of grey like a shadow. This haze was also present over the orange colour of the six lights. It was completely silent.

It moved quite fast and began to bank to the right as if to head out over the east coast. I lost sight of it over the roof top and ran to the front of the house but could not find it in the night sky. (There are lots of streetlights at the front of the house which create a haze) My whole body was trembling inside and my hands and knees were shaking. (I find it hard to explain the feeling but I'm sure you understand) as I tried to take in what I had just witnessed. I have witnessed many UFOs before in the night sky over Dublin, but I have never seen anything so big before. I was quite shaken after this but felt compelled to stay and look in the same area.I just had a strange feeling because of its size that there would be more to follow. After about half an hour (and lots of cigs) another two misty orange lights passed on the exact same flight path as the large one. One leading the other and the latter to the right hand side.

They passed by and were out of sight in no more than 2 seconds. When your brain is used to processing seeing normal aircraft in the sky and how they move, these objects really don't register in that way, and seem to have no resistance in the sky at all. It's hard to comprehend because of their speed and also the total silence as they pass. I would be really interested to hear if anyone else has seen anything last night in the Dublin area or along the east coast (18-04-07) Thank you for your time.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: