Sunday, January 13, 2008

Majorca, Spain Three Yellow Lights

Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: September 10, 2005 Time: Approx 6.45 - 7.00 a.m.

Dear Sir, Reading an article on your web site, titled recent sightings over Essex on 10 September 2005, seems to coincide with my experience of a sighting at approx 6.45 - 7.00 am in Majorca on the same day.

Although your sightings were in a triangular formation, what I saw could well have been the same as I was viewing them head on. The article of your sightings were printed in the Sun newspaper on the 12 September but never gave what day they were spotted. Reading this seemed unusual as my sighting was at 6.45 am and the and the sighting in Essex 8.45 pm on that day.

Yours were in triangular formation, although mine were above each other, they could well have been in a triangular formation as I was looking head on at them.

Trust this information will be of use.

When we arrived home my Son found a website on sightings in Spain to which I wrote.

My letter 18 September 2005 as copied below.

Dear Senor

Whilst on holiday wit my family in Majorca, I experienced a sighting.

It was on Saturday 10 September 2005, we had to vacate our villa near Pollensa town AT 10:00 a.m..

I awoke that morning at approximately 6.45 - 7:00 a.m. I looked out of the window which faced North, the sun was rising in the east as I looked North into the sky, between two mountain peaks I saw three yellow lights, at first I thought it was a plane, as I watched they didn't seem to be moving, they were approximately 20mm round in a vertical line and equally positioned, one above the other, I watched them for about 4 minutes, after which I decided to go and get a camera and get a picture, I was gone less than 1 minute but when I returned they had vanished.

I nearly didn't write this as whilst my Son was driving us to the airport we noticed a satellite mast with 3 dishes positioned in the same way on a mountain and wondered if reflection from the sun on one of these masts in the area formed these lights.

The reason I changed my mind and sent this letter to you is because of something I read in our daily paper The Sun 12 September 2005. I have enclosed the page for you to read yourself, also directions to our villa, and sketch of what I saw.

My Son found your web-site on the internet.

Your article on sightings over Majorca was very interesting, I would be pleased to hear your comments on my experience.

I hope this information is of use to you.

Yours faithfully.

Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: