Friday, January 11, 2008

Banora Point/Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia Another Unknown Object Reported

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: August 8, 2005 Time: 8:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: My home. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Moving ball of light.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Just Tonight, I was outside our home, when I looked into the sky and noticed a star-like, object, moving in an Easterly Direction out to sea. The object was the same size as the two strange rotating lights that I saw only a few weeks ago, and was in the same part of sky as them as well.

The object was moving not too fast, not too slow. I know what a satellite looks like, and this object was much larger, and traveling a little faster than I have seen them travel. It had no flashing lights, just a ball of light.

I called for my younger brother to look, and he noticed it as well.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been noticing a lot of helicopters flying around the area. Although I don't live far from the Airport, I have never noticed them before. Tonight, I may have seen why they are really there.

As I was watching the light move east, I heard a Helicopter in the north. I watched it as it moved east, but then it stopped and became stationary. It hovered in the same location facing the object until I saw the object dim out. Then it began to move again. I was convinced that the Pilot & Passengers of the helicopter were watching the object.

And I just checked with my friend again and he said he remembers a Helicopter in the area when he saw three lights in formation rotating in the sky. He told me before, but I excluded it from my last report, as I didn't think it had any relevance. But now, it has put a whole new angle on the situation. I have footage of the Helicopter, but it is too blurred to review. Unfortunately, I was too busy watching the light, I forgot to get my camera, but next time I will make sure it is available.

Just checking outside now, I can see two helicopters moving about East of my position. I am unsure how many are "patrolling" the skies, but if they come close to my house, I will try to note their ID numbers and check it out with the airport.

I think there has been a spike of objects in my area, although, I have only started observing a few months ago, so perhaps these objects may have existed in my area prior to my knowledge.

Also, I think I may be the only person in my area that is actually reporting descriptions of these objects on this site, or on any site.

If there is anyone in my area or anywhere on the far eastern parts of New South Wales & Queensland, Please occasionally check the skies in your area for any strange Orange or White Moving lights, or anything out of the ordinary.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: