Sunday, January 27, 2008

High Kelling And Holt Norfolk England Yellow/Orange Lights Travelling Upwards

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: May 26, 2007 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Approach Direction: Did not see any approach. Moving upwards from the ground like fireworks would move upwards, these were not firework, aircraft, hot-air balloons, skydivers or helicopters.

Departure Direction: Simply disappeared except for 2 that traveled horizontally with me as I drove down the main road towards Holt and then disappeared. I stopped the car and switched off the engine thinking they were helicopters but no noise.

Witness Direction: From the first siting from our lounge window this faces southwest. Then traveling towards Holt again southwest.

Description: My partner saw them first, they looked like fireworks but were too big, the formation they were making there were no bangs or change of colours, simply these yellow/orange lights travelling upwards about 18 of them l took several photos both from the front of the house and from upstairs and then got int my car and drove down the main road about 1 mile and saw 2 lights on my right so I turned into Cromer road and stopped the engine. I had my drivers window open all the time there was no sound. I expected to hear helicopters, but nothing. There is nothing we can think of that would explain these lights and I will be getting the photographs I took developed as soon as possible.

Color/Shape: Large yellow/orange lights travelling upwards from the ground.

Height & Speed: These lights were just below the line of trees opposite our house 1/4 quarter mile away and travelled upwards not too far up cannot estimate it.

TV/Radio/Press: Tried our local north norfolk radio, but their phones are not manned at this time of night.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: