Friday, December 30, 2011

Blue Green Flash Lights Up The Sky Over Melbourne Australia

 
Date:  May 26, 2009
Time:  Between 9:15 p.m. – 9:20 p.m.
 
Hello, I just experienced the same occurrence just last night between 9:15 – 9:20 p.m. (26th May 2009)S.E suburbs of Melbourne, VIC. I was outside having a cigarette with my fiancé and all of a sudden a huge bluish greenish flash came from behind a large cloud.
 
It had no sound and certainly wasn't lightning as the clouds were clearing. (I could still see stars and night sky) We were in awe of this awesome coloured flash. I then went inside after waiting a few moments and my phone rang, it was my mother ringing to say did your power just go out for a moment.
 
I was surprised as I thought she was ringing to tell me she had seen the same thing? My power hadn't gone out and she lives' less than 5 minutes from me. I then went on Facebook and posted a comment to see if any of my friends had seen it, to my amazement an old school friend who lives a few hours away from me in the bush saw the exact same thing.
 
Made me wonder as to what this might have been and upon doing a little Googleing, I found a similar story from 2002 in Ohio. The very same thing. They claim it was a meteor or comet in our atmosphere. It was certainly the highlight of my night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: