Friday, December 9, 2011

Orange Ball Of Fire Observed Over Greenisland Northern Ireland (Picture)

 
Date:  April 22, 2011
Time:  11:20 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I have just seen your post regarding the fireball over Belfast, I live in Greenisland and have literally just seen the same thing tonight at 11:20 p.m. on the 22nd, April 2011. This is very, very strange as according to the timescale since the last sighting, this works out at exactly 6 months and 6 hours since your sighting.
 
It did indeed look like a plane on fire, but I could not hear any engines and it could not have been a meteor or shooting star as it did not seem to maintain a steady course. It was travelling northward and had came across from the Belfast direction heading over towards Carrickfergus.
 
The light seemed to die out as it got further into the distance until it looked like it was extinguished. I tried to get some footage on my digital camera but the object was too far away for my zoom.

Here is all I was able to get http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6394/imag0177v.jpg

Has there been any more reports of this tonight?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: