Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bright Shiny Orange Light Over Brisbane Botanic Gardens Toowong Queensland Australia

 
Date:  June 27, 2008
Time:  Approx: 6:40 p.m.
 
I don't think anyone will believe me, but last night while I was resting on the ground looking at the stars at Brisbane Botanical Gardens with my friend, some form of orange light appeared from nowhere and slightly to the left of me in the sky, and ever since I saw it, it’s been driving me crazy because I don't know what it was.

For a second I thought it may of been a firework or a helicopter, but there was no sound, and even though it looked like a light, it wasn't bright and shiny where you normally would look away. It was more like a glow if anything.

I didn't see whatever it was for long, it just appeared from nowhere and then looked as if it just flew up and disappeared extremely fast, but what ever it was it was out of this world.

Anyone have any thoughts about this, happen on 27th of June 2008 at around 6:40 p.m.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: