Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bright Orange Light Seen Over London UK

 
Date:  December 25, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
I was coming home from a party today in London and when I was driving to get to my house, I saw this bright orange light flying past.
 
There was no noise at all and it didn't really look like a shooting star because if it was it would not be as low as it is. It was at night 25/12/11.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife, brother and I also first saw this light heading east over Enfield, no noise as it passed over the shape was similar to a filled in horseshoe at about 9pm. It seemed quite low and was fliying in the opposite direction to the aircraft flight path that passes over our houe