Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bright Orange White Ball of Light Over Strangeways Manchester UK

 
Date:  March 2, 2008
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
Hi, last night at about 10:30 p.m. I saw a bright ball of orange/white light moving slowly over Strangeways in Manchester (UK) from my window facing out over the Irwell River.
 
I was on the phone and was disturbed by a bright flash, and saw what I first assumed to be a police helicopter, but it made no sound. Of course, my camera was not ready.
 
It had a small plume of smoke (?) coming from the top. I went to turn off the lights, but as I returned the light had faded to a red "ember" and vanished.
 
I saw it for about 10-15 seconds. The light was extremely bright, like fire, only brighter. May have been "ball lightning" as the weather has been rather turbulent lately, or even a lantern as it was too slow for a meteor.
 
Still, I hope someone else saw it and took a picture. It was that bright, and I have not seen anything like it before.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: