Friday, December 23, 2011

Bright Orange Ball Of Light Over Montpelier Bristol UK

 
Date:  July 25, 2008
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.
 
Hi my name is (name removed) and I live in Montpelier Bristol. On the 25th July 2008 at roughly 11:30 p.m. me and my partner were sat in my garden.

We saw a bright orange ball go over head. Amazed we watched it drift out of sight. I thought it was one of those Chinese lantern things you set alight, but it was too big. It was also was moving in a straight line and way too fast.

It definitely wasn't an aircraft or a Chinese lantern or even a balloon because it was continuously lit.

Really intrigued about this, which is how I came across this forum. Can't believe how many people have witnessed the same thing.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: