Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Light Orange Circular Object Over Derbyshire United Kingdom

 
Date:  April 25, 2009
Time:  9:32 p.m.
 
UFO Chesterfield Red Light, I have just seen the exact same thing about 5 minutes ago. (now 21:32 25-04-2009) I immediately Googled 'UFO Derbyshire Red Light' and found this post. Very bizarre.
 
What I saw: A fabulous view of a light orange bright circular object travelling in a perfectly straight line, travelling at approximately 100 mph, I imagine under the cloud level.
 
I followed it for about a minute, then it seem to quickly shrink to a bright orange dot then gone. It was travelling in a northwest direction. I saw this from my loft skylight, which I am regularly hanging out of having a crafty smoke.
 
I know this is a very unusual as I have never seen anything like this before in my life. Absolutely no sound whatsoever and travelling far too quickly for a glider/balloon etc., I am very intrigued.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: