Saturday, December 10, 2011

6 Or 7 Bright Red Orange Lights Over Pitsea Essex United Kingdom

 
Date:  April 18, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi Brian, I and my mum had a UFO sighting a couple of days ago and I've been looking around the net to see if anyone else had reported it. To my shock I found the article about the mother and son from Pitsea Essex that saw 6 or 7 bright red/orange lights last year in January.
 
We are also from the same place. I'm shocked because we saw the exact same thing, all in all 6 or 7 very bright lights appearing in the distance one at a time, I’d say between 30 seconds and a minute intervals.
 
They came right over our heads as we were standing in the back garden having a smoke. I can hardly believe what I saw. I've tried to pin it on everything from planes to helicopters to balloons and I'm absolutely sure it was nothing like that.
 
They were silent, guided and very low and close, they each had a main very bright orange/red light that enveloped the whole craft, but with a little pulsing white light in the middle of the main light. I've always believed we are not alone in this universe since it is the logical thing to believe with the vastness out there. I also want proof, I think I have just witnessed the proof I need.Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: