Saturday, December 24, 2011

Red Colored Object Makes Strange Maneuver Over Dubai United Arab Emirates

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Hey, I just read your article about the red object sightings from last night (24/12/2011), so I thought I might as well share my sightings.
 
I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates just off the shore of the Persian Gulf. While walking around the streets of my neighborhood just last night (the same night you spotted them) I noticed a red light that floated in a mysterious way flying from above the Persian gulf towards where
 
I was. It's movement though was abnormally smooth for any man made flying object, and the most striking part, it made a sudden 90 degree turn in mid air in the sky eastwards.
 
Just in a matter of seconds after it goes out of my line of sight behind a neighbours house, another one appears following the exact same path the first one did with the 90 degree angled turn. Only this one became invisible or had its light turned off for a few seconds after it made the sharp turn. 
 
I'm most intrigued by these sightings all around be world and I'd really appreciate it if you can keep me on your mailing list with any updates about them. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: