Thursday, December 22, 2011

Huge Black Triangular Seen Over Romania E. Europe

 
Date:  2005
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
I have seen the same triangular-shaped object with dim green lights near the edges hovering silently on an autumn night sky in a small village in Romania, E. Europe, back in 2005. The time was about 8:45 p.m., and I was (a strange coincidence) also smoking my cigarette and out in the front yard after a day's hard work.
 
I usually look up at the stars and sky when I am outside in the evening, and I saw this sight. I had the same "lost time" sensation while it floated silently over my head and went floating like a huge black triangular feather in the westward direction.
 
The whole sighting lasted for less than 40 seconds or so. I was the only witness. My wife who was inside our cottage and was on the Internet told me she saw the lights flicker in her room at about the same time I saw the object.
 
She believed me, but no one else did.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: