Saturday, December 10, 2011

Objects With Orange And Gold Flames Filmed Over Richards Bay South Africa (Picture)

 
Date:  December 10, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi Brian, hope you are well, yesterday I was luck enough to see something incredible. I was on my balcony and saw about 8 lights flash across the sky, it was a bit scary at first, but was something I've never seen before.
 
I believe they want to come down and communicate. Then tonight my manager down in Richards Bay sitting at the harbour saw a strange light hovering above the harbour. I've attached the picture.
 
Where are you based, I'd love to meet and discuss this because they getting more and more and closer and closer. Regards.
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi Brian, Yeah it is amazing. Richards Bay is in South Africa, he said he saw 6 at the same time.
 
The lights I saw were for about 3 seconds and no sound. Was bright orange. Weather was a bit overcast. Looked almost like orange and gold flames.

I'm so interested in what's going on and the amount of sightings.

Hope you having a good evening.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: