Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Orange Lights Over Belfast City Ireland

Date: End of October to November 8, 2010
Time: Various times/day night.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi I'd like some help please with what I am seeing here so frequently. I'm really serious, it’s no hoax. I don't want to waste anyone's time. To simplify it, its an orange ball I'm seeing literally every night I go out, no matter where or which direction. It is incredible, I have seen it at very low altitudes maybe 200 feet above the top of houses.

I have seen it at high altitudes also and I would estimate easily having seen this object, 30 plus times. One night I saw it 3-4 times in various places. I have tried to film it with my phone camera 3.2mp and on play back I see nothing apart from the sodium glow of street lights, cars, buildings etc. At times it’s been right in front of me to. I neither use alcohol or medication either. I have perfect vision, as only 2 weeks ago I read the last line of a test card in a medical, what ever this is, its 100% real.

I have thought it out and I have to dismiss it being Chinese lanterns for several reasons:

1. It does not drift or blow out

2. Its purity in its energy never diminishes although it does seem to go behind cloud.

3. I have seen it leave the ground from various locations around Belfast from somewhere near the BT building in the city center. Also from somewhere near the Forestside shopping center.

I have considered it being a Rocket/flare and I also dismiss that to, as there’s no noise, no smoke, no sparks and it does not ever burn out. I have watched it for a few minutes, usually it just goes away behind the buildings etc. I dismiss it being any conventional aircraft as it’s as I say, completely silent. Its smaller than a plane or a helicopter as I live over a fight path.

This object has no vapor trail, tail lights etc. Its always orange and very bright in colour. Only on one occasion while living on the top floor of a house whilst watching it go in two directions on some bizarre flight path from the skylight window in my bedroom. I saw what appeared to be a dark triangular (small) object under it. I can't be certain though, I really think its of interest especially of the frequency I see it. Its disturbing in some ways, please if I can help you more or if you have any knowledge I'd be delighted, yours hopefully.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: