Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bright Red Orange Light Observed Over Staddiscombe Devon UK

Date: November 5, 2010
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Staddiscombe Devon UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round globe shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Whilst walking home from my local shop, I noticed a bright red/orange light in the sky. At first I thought firework. I stopped watched and it didn't`t go out, in fact it moved across the sky gaining speed and it was silent.

I watched it until it vanished, this was an eerie sight. It held the same height then before it disappeared and it seemed to climb quickly and turn slightly. Two weeks prior to this, I saw two orange balls of light in the sky above the house at the back, one appeared and then a second appeared, this was around 1:00am.

I called my wife as I rushed outside to get a better look, they just vanished. I first saw them out of my bedroom window, then the sitting room window, all the time I was saying to my wife, look quick, what are they? As I made it outside there was no trace, my wife is a none believer and missed these objects. What are they? I am searching for more reported sightings.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: