Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Castlebar Ireland

Date: November 15, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, My name is (name removed) I saw it too at 6:30 in Castlebar heading east, coming from the west I have it on video and I took 1 photo. The quality isn't great, but you can still see it. The photo was taken on a mobile phone camera.

I have a bit more info on it, my Mum is (phone number removed) give me a shout I am trying my best to find out what it was.

P.S. - I know it wasn't a lantern, a plane, a helicopter, meteor, asteroid or a NASA launched a rocket which I checked and they didn't or else its a ?

Additional Information:

Brian, I came across this picture on the net, this shows the path of the UFO. I am going get all the information and sighting I can find across the world and do up a proper report.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this : ) Somebody knows what the lights where. It had to have been showing up on radar. Ill get back to you. I don't want to let this pass without an answer!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: