Friday, November 5, 2010

Bright Lights Over London Tottenham

Two sightings, different dates.

Date: November 2, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I too saw these strange objects in the sky, I was on my way home from a restaurant with my cousin after dropping her home I made my way towards St. Annes road, when suddenly these bright lights caught my eye. I had to stop my car and get out and to my amazement the sky was full of them. These were not planes, I called my cousin and told her to look out her window and she could also see them.

Last night to my surprise, I saw them again this time only 5-6 and they started of bright and then totally disappeared, what are these things

The first sighting was early this year can't remember the exact date, but it was around 11:30pm, The second sighting was Tuesday 2nd November 2010 and this was around 10:00pm these sightings were both in London Tottenham.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: