Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Orange Light Over GCHQ Oakley UK

Date: November 23, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I picked up your info from the web.

I live practically next to GCHQ Oakley in Chelt in Wessex drive. I’ve seen plenty of these orange lights coming over, tried to film some, but the Iphone does not do a good job. I think I'll dig out my old camcorder.

This week I had a good sighting about 5 pm on Tuesday the 23rd Of November 2010. The typical large slow moving orange light, however, this time I was able to get my binoculars and watch for about 3 minutes.

It approached from the south, stopped pretty much due south of me at about 60% above me. The orange light slowly faded out, but this time I was able to continue to watch the faint object move off quite quickly towards the South East, it changed direction abruptly, which I felt ruled out the old worn out excuse of Chinese lanterns. I was unable to guess height. By the way I am a helicopter pilot but only for pleasure and therefore feel quite convinced that this is not conventional aircraft.

Best regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: