Friday, November 12, 2010

Orange Glow From UFO Over Coalisland Co. Tyrone UK


Date: November 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Coalisland Co.Tyrone.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At about 7.30pm I left my house to get my phone from my car, but a large orange glow in the distance caught my eye due to the speed at which it was travelling. It was moving from west to east much faster than any aircraft I’ve ever seen. It was flying no more than a few hundred feet from the ground, and although difficult to estimate, it seemed only 2-3 hundred feet diagonally away from me.

I ran inside the house to tell my mother to come out and look. We both stood watching it trying to work out what it was because I wouldn't ever believe in anything like this, but it amazed us both.

It was visible for a minute or so, I never got a recording although I never even thought until it was to late. The object made no sound whatsoever and covered a vast distance in no time. It was a clear sky and in proportion to the stars, it was 4 or 5 times bigger. It didn't really freak me out at the time, but on checking the net for other sightings in my area, and writing this I can honestly say its the weirdest experience I’ve ever encountered.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: