Saturday, November 6, 2010

Between 2 to 7 Bright Large Orange Lights Over Ruislip/Harefield UK

Date: November 6, 2010
Time: Evening.

Tonight I've seen almost straight lines of between 2 to 7 bright big orange lights in the western sky flying east and then south. I do not know how long it had been going on before I had noticed, but I saw them for at least 5 minutes. They seemed to turn upwards and southwards and then the lights disappeared.

There were many other 'normal' aircraft coming from the southwest heading north or north east, and although its hard to say what the altitudes of the lights and the aircraft were, they almost seemed to cross paths.

When I checked online if anyone else had seen these lights, I came across your website.

It’s hard to accept that these were just lanterns, if they were they must have been enormous with very powerful lights in them. The sky here is full of smoke from an evening of fireworks!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I saw these lights. They were in formation and travelled across the sky and then upwards quickly and disappeared. We still talk about it and cannot find a reasonable explanation.