Sunday, November 7, 2010

Orange Ball Viewed Over Norton (Crooksbarn) UK

Date: November 7, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Hi, I typed in orange ball in Tesside in 2010 into Google and I came across your website, where you have mentioned about a orange ball across Peterlee sky.

I'm was standing outside of my mum's house which is in Norton (Crooksbarn) and I saw a orange ball, I couldn't focus much on the ball, but it did look like a ball of fire, flickering orangey/reddish and some of that material dropped down and away from the ball, but faded out, like a spark or particle.

It then still carried on moving across the sky and what struck me was it was moving northward near the A19. I don't know if it would travel up to peterlee. But I saw it 7:00pm tonight and I called my mum out and she saw it to.

I hope this interests you. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: