Saturday, November 6, 2010

Orange Lights Over Leeds UK

Date: November 6, 2010 (2 reports)
Time: Evening.

My name is (name removed). My mother and I saw about 30 pale orange lights coming up from the ground, or it looked as though some were and others looked as though they were coming from behind clouds. But always from the same areas. They seemed to slow down and stop at times and sometimes just seemed to vanish.

At first we thought they were some sort of lantern for bonfire night, but to say how high they were they would have to have been very large lanterns. I looked through my mothers binoculars and they looked like they had flames behind them .

Even tonight when I went to her home, I saw three more in the space of fifteen minutes. Just wanted to know what they were. This was in the Leeds 16 area, but mum has an aerial view from her flat so can see for miles over lots of Leeds .

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: