Monday, November 1, 2010

Orange Object Over Skibbereen Co Cork Ireland

Date: October 31, 2010
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Skibbereen Co Cork Ireland.
Number of witnesses: 10
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Last night I went out trick or treating with my friends and we finally came to a stop at an estate because they wanted to see there friend. We were playing with there dog when I said to my friend, hey look at that plane out there. I thought it would be a meteoroid and then my friends mother said it couldn't be meteoroid as it was moving too slowly.

I said to them jokingly, maybe it’s a UFO so most of them agreed, but one of them said it’s a Chinese lantern, so we started to have argument. Finally we came to an agreement it was a UFO because it was blindingly orange, plus it was round, but there was one weird thing it kind of span around the bottom was white and the top was orange. Please be kind enough to tell me if you saw something similar.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: