Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Coatbridge/North Lanarkshire/Scotland 12 Red Lights/Objects

Posted: February 3, 2009

Date: December 24, 2008
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1 - ?
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear, Night.

Description: My brother and I were in my house, I live in a high rise flat and can see most of lanarkshire from my kitchen window. We spotted a massive bright light in the sky south from us, we watched for a while trying to figure out what it was but could not think of anything logical it could be, it is there a lot now but not every night. I am surprised no one else has reported this as it is very noticeable and is thee most nights still to this day. Also if you look closely at it, it appears to be changing colour every so often.

At the same time this was in the air we also witnessed many other smaller red lights in the air, in about a 15 minute period we seen about 12 of these. they may have been airliners but there were a lot in the sky at one time and sometimes they appeared to be not moving at all.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Thanks, but it is definetly not a balloon I seen, other suggestions have been that it is a satelite reflecting the sun?

Like I said it is there quite often, I shall try to get a picture or video of it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: