Thursday, February 5, 2009

Henley Beach, Adelaide Australia Green Light Streaks Through The Sky

Posted: February 5, 2009

Date: Mid 2008
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Henley Beach Adelaide.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Just a quick sighting. I was sitting out the back of my parents house having a chat with the whole family when all off a sudden I saw a green light shoot across the sky quite low, around about the height of landing approach for airplanes. I stood up to get a better look and I told everyone to get up with me, but it had disappeared. The next morning I went online to check if anyone else saw the same thing, but found nothing. That's it.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: