Sunday, February 22, 2009

Woolton Merseyside Liverpool England UK A Circler Orange Light

Posted: February 22, 2009

Date: January 26, 2009
Time: 10:35 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circler light.
Weather Conditions: Cold/clear night.

Description: Me and my dad was outside having a smoke when we saw a circler orange light moving very fast back and forward in all directions we first thought it was a plane but as we should there and watched we thought to ourselves that isn't a plane as the orange light wasn't blinking at all then my dad thought it was a one of those UFO balloons but I said it's to big to be one you could see it well clear I rushed in the house to get a cam to take a picture and record it but when I came back out it was gone my dad said it shot up I wonder if any 1 saw it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: