Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ongley Park, Palmerston North, New Zealand A Rectangular UFO

Posted: February 22, 2009

Date: January 23, 2009
Time: 0500

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Rectangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear, 1st Quarter moon (I believe).

Description: First I would like everyone to know I am not claiming to have seen aliens, merely exactly what UFO stands for, objects I can not identify. It was a hot night, a friend and I decided to go for a walk as we couldn't sleep. As we walked across Ongley Park looking into the sky we both noticed a rectangle shape much larger than any star in the sky, with the source of white light being to two longer sides, sitting stationery in the sky. After about 30 seconds it started to move away darting side to side to the east and getting further away very fast considering the distance required to travel to have that affect on the eye. After approx 1 min the object faded out of eyesight in the east of the sky. To the best of my knowledge it was too high and sporadic for a plane, too fast and again sporadic for a satellite and heading away from earth so clearly not a typical meteor. We caught the second object in the later phases of exactly what I just described except from nor-west to disappear in the north. I am by no reach of the imagination a conspiracy theorist in fact I'm rather the opposite, but I can not explain this. If someone can please do so as I have looked at every site I can about balloons, satellites, and the International Space Station.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: